Frame and Rollers MADE IN THE USA
The perfect wheel detailing stand with all of the capabilities you could ever want to make cleaning, polishing and coating wheels faster, easier and more ergonomic than ever before.
- 3 point of contact design with roller for maximum stability and ease of rotation
- All aluminum frame powder coated for optimal corrosion resistance
- All stainless steel fasteners, brackets and other components for best corrosion resistance and premium performance look
- Polyurethane casters with total lock to allow for easy movement of the stand alone or carrying a wheel and total locking capability to prevent any stand movement while working on a wheel
- Adjustable toggle clamp on rear of stand to lock roller in place and prevent wheel from rotating or apply light resistance to slow rotation of wheel to desired rate
- T-handle top for easy moving of stand or possible hanging point
- Completely collapsible frame that folds the back arm down for easy storage
- Adjustable roller brackets to either angle wheel back into back arm for maximum stability or sit parallel to floor if desired
- Wheel pictured is 32” in total diameter to give a rough idea of size
- All frames come with casters and bolts to replace casters to sit the frame flat on a bench if desired. It will be more difficult to use the toggle clamp like this.
My order was damaged in shipping and source garage made it right without any fuss. The product was easy to assemble and works effortlessly.
A wonderful product to add to a detailing arsenal.
This is hands down one of the best detailing tools I have bought. Makes working on wheels so easy and safe! Wish I had gotten it sooner!
Awesome product. Makes wheel detailing easier on the body and it's cool. All my customers are intrigued.
I can now clean my wheels without having to prop them up against something. It’s amazing and cuts down on the amount of time to detail my wheels. I was able to put my BBS FI-R wheels on them and clean then without having to worry about dropping them.
The build quality is good. Without wheels, the locking bar is hard to use, but it is not needed to work on wheels as the wheels/tires are heavy enough to control roller movement. I find the wheels I worked on "walked" a lot when being detailed. This means they didn't stay parallel on the stand. They tended to drift forward and adjustments were constantly needed to push the wheel back to the right angle so the wheel would continue to rotate.