The ideal bench top wheel detailing stand with all of the capabilities you could ever want to make cleaning, polishing and coating wheels faster, easier and more ergonomic than ever before.
- The perfect bench top wheel detailing stand that rotates to allow access to both sides of the wheel without having to pick up the wheel to rotate it and includes a rear support arm for added support and safer movement.
- Heavy duty swivel plate allows easy and quiet rotation while providing enough friction to prevent the stand from rotating freely without control
- All powder coated steel plates and rollers and stainless-steel fasteners for optimal corrosion resistance and premium performance look
- Support arm for leaning wheels back for extra stability and wheel safety
- Adjustable rubber feet standard for a solid base or optional stainless-steel casters for easy movement of wheels on the stand and total lock capability to prevent caster rolling and rotating to lock the stand in place when needed
- Optional vertical rollers on the front and rear to prevent potential wheel walking off the stand during use
- Dimensions 19x16x8
- Weight ~32lbs
- Wheel pictured is 32” in diameter for example
Warning: Rollers may not appear perfectly smooth and may have small bumps, light marring, uneven texture or small touched up spots in the powder coat.
Warning: Wheels can sometimes walk forwards/backwards as they are spun on the rollers. This is due to tires not being a perfect cylinder and gaining uneven traction one way or another as they spin. Always be aware as you are working.
Note - This will ship in two boxes, one for the base and one for the support arm which is part of the reason for the significantly increased cost unfortunately.