- The perfect bench top wheel detailing stand that rotates to allow access to both sides of the wheel without having to pick up the wheel to rotate it
- Heavy duty swivel plate allows easy and quiet rotation while providing enough friction to prevent the stand from rotating freely without control
- All powder coated steel plates and rollers and stainless-steel fasteners for optimal corrosion resistance and premium performance look
- Adjustable rubber feet standard for a solid base or optional stainless-steel casters for easy movement of wheels on the stand and total lock capability to prevent caster rolling and rotating to lock the stand in place when needed
- Optional vertical rollers on the front and rear to prevent potential wheel walking off the stand during use
- Dimensions 19x16x8
- Weight ~32lbs
- Wheel pictured is 32” in diameter for example
Warning: Rollers may not appear perfectly smooth and may have small bumps, light marring, uneven texture or small touched up spots in the powder coat.
Warning: Wheels can sometimes walk forwards/backwards as they are spun on the rollers. This is due to tires not being a perfect cylinder and gaining uneven traction one way or another as they spin. Always be aware as you are working.
I did a full video review here
I got the spinning base and it looks and feels very strong and durable. My car is still in storage(2019Z06) so I haven’t been able to throw a wheel up there and test it yet. When I do I will definitely post up a review, can’t wait to put those 335 on it and give it a spin.