WARNING: ROLLERS ON THESE STANDS ARE COSMETICALLY DAMAGED AND MISSING POWDER COAT IN PLACES (SEE PICTURE). They will function perfectly fine though. Nothing else about the stand is damaged in any way, just the rollers.
- Patent pending 3 point of contact design with rollers for maximum stability and ease of rotation
- All powder coated steel frame and rollers and all stainless-steel fasteners for optimal corrosion resistance and premium performance look
- Adjustable rubber feet standard for a solid base or optional stainless-steel casters for easy movement of wheels on the stand and total lock capability to prevent caster rolling and rotating to lock the stand in place when needed
- T handle top for easy moving of the stand and can be used to hang stand when collapsed for a smaller storage footprint
- Adjustable roller bracket for optimal working angle for wheel stability and to accommodate various wheel sizes
- Optional vertical rollers on the front to prevent potential wheel walking off the stand during use
- Optional extension to support extra-large wheels (see red roller pictures)
- Dimensions 19"x18"x44"
- Weight ~25lbs
- Wheel pictured is 32” in diameter for example
Warning: Rollers may not appear perfectly smooth and may have small bumps, light marring, uneven texture or small touched up spots in the powder coat.
Warning: Wheels can sometimes walk forwards/backwards as they are spun on the rollers. This is due to tires not being a perfect cylinder and gaining uneven traction one way or another as they spin. Always be aware as you are working.
Well built. Great for wheels-off detailing before spring. I recommend this product to anyone.
I used my CycloShine 3.0 this past weekend to detail two of my wheels. It performed very well with one minor hiccup. The lower brackets are too flexible and one of the rollers dropped out. The problem was easily rectified and I was immediately back in action. Would suggest strengthening the lower brackets. Otherwise, a great tool. I especially value the folding concept to save space.
Feel and looks great, good quality materials. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is the finish on the rollers is damage (I'm assuming from the shipping process); other than that it would be 5 stars. Overall, I'm happy with it.
I have detailed three complete sets of wheels using the new CycloShine 3.0 wheel stand. I almost bought another brand but I'm glad I waited for the CycloShine 3.0 Pro. I researched every wheel detailing stand on the market and this unit is much sturdier and built to handle truck and passenger wheels. The construction quality is evident and the oversize rollers making handling large wheels a breeze. If you want the best go for the CycloShine 3.0 Pro.