Frame and Rollers MADE IN THE USA
The perfect wheel detailing stand with all of the capabilities you could ever want to make cleaning, polishing and coating wheels faster, easier and more ergonomic than ever before.
- The perfect bench top wheel detailing stand that rotates to allow access to both sides of the wheel without having to pick up the wheel to rotate it
- Stainless steel 1" transfer ball rollers allow free and smooth rotation of plates
- All aluminum frame and steel rollers powder coated for optimal corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel fasteners/brackets for best corrosion resistance and premium polished look
- Locking pin hole on both sides of frame to limit movement for precise work
- Optional support arm for leaning wheels back for extra stability and safety
- Adjustable height rubber feet that dampen motion and can change working height
Warning: Wheels can sometimes walk forwards/backwards as they are spun on the rollers. This is due to tires not being a perfect cylinder and gaining uneven traction one way or another as they spin. Always be aware as you are working.
Great tool, just used it to prep my summer tires , worked great!
A recommendation , maybe see if there is a quick release connecting option for the vertical arm hinge...instead of a bolt underneath the plate. Having a quick connect to drop the bar via the hinge would be easier for storage and converting from washing to polishing. May be bolt with cotter pin instead of nut fastener...maybe ? Just a thought .
CycloShine 2.0 Pro Wheel Detailing Stand - Spinning Base w/ Support Arm