Frame and Rollers MADE IN THE USA
The perfect wheel detailing stand with all of the capabilities you could ever want to make cleaning, polishing and coating wheels faster, easier and more ergonomic than ever before.
- The perfect bench top wheel detailing stand that rotates to allow access to both sides of the wheel without having to pick up the wheel to rotate it
- Stainless steel 1" transfer ball rollers allow free and smooth rotation of plates
- All aluminum frame and steel rollers powder coated for optimal corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel fasteners/brackets for best corrosion resistance and premium polished look
- Locking pin hole on both sides of frame to limit movement for precise work
- Optional support arm for leaning wheels back for extra stability and safety
- Adjustable height rubber feet that dampen motion and can change working height
Warning: Wheels can sometimes walk forwards/backwards as they are spun on the rollers. This is due to tires not being a perfect cylinder and gaining uneven traction one way or another as they spin. Always be aware as you are working.
This wheel stand makes it a breeze to coat your wheels and the quality of the stand shows it was made in the USA. The assembly video that is on their website was so helpful, I didn’t feel like I purchased something and then was on my own to figure it out.
I added this spinning base to the Pro Wheel Detailing Stand I purchased several months ago. Easy update and it works great…eliminates me from having to pick up the wheel and turn it around manually. Highly recommend.
Easy to assemble, easy to use, great for cleaning wheels without extra lifting. Only issue I have is when you are turning wheel, it wants to roll right on off the back of stand. Rollers and floor are even and balanced. Guess I should have went with the original with the back arm with roller. It’s a shame for the prices paid that I have to hold it on the stand while I am turning the wheel.